Artificial Grass Brisbane
GardenGods is one of the leading suppliers of artificial grass across Brisbane. We have worked hard to establish a strong reputation for quality workmanship and excellent customer service, which means you can trust us with your installation.
artificial Grass vs Real Grass
Grass plays a vital part in making your home space stunning and refreshing. Its natural look makes your space refreshing and clean. When it comes to home decorations, more and more homeowners prefer to plant grass or install artificial grass. Both of them can help in improving your space environment. But, the main question is, which is better? Is it artificial grass or real grass?
Benefits of Grass
Real grass is perfect for the environment. A space with real grass provides enough oxygen for a family to breathe. If you are not aware of its various benefits, here they are:
- Reduces stress and improve wellness
- Purifies air and enhances air quality
- Reduces home cooling need as it cools themselves and surroundings as well
- Perfect for home yards to secure your children while playing
- Excellent for pets while roaming around the yard
Though having real grass at home offers several benefits, not all homeowners prefer to have this in their spaces. To weigh whether real grass is perfect for your space or not, it is also best to check its underlying issues.
Issues with Grass
Having real grass at home is not as easy as you think because of its various issues, and here they are:
- Maintenance – You need to spend a lot of time and effort to keep the space of the real grass effective and stunning.
- Watering – Real grass needs to be watered regularly to keep them healthy, and thus, you need to allocate enough time to do this.
- Dying – If not monitored properly, your lawn might die, and your home space looks dull if it happens.
- Cutting – Having real grass at home requires constant cutting. If not, it will grow and makes your yard untidy.
- Muddy – This happens during the rainy season. Your lawn appears muddy and makes your pets or children dirty while playing outside.
Above all, you need to add a budget for your lawn equipment and maintenance. It means that having real grass at home requires enough attention, time, and money. If you are quite busy, it is difficult for you to monitor your lawn area.
Benefits of Synthetic Grass
Having synthetic grass at home can also be your perfect option to improve your spaces. Here are some of the reasons why you shouldn’t miss installing this synthetic turf Brisbane:
- Low Maintenance – You don’t need to buy tools or spend more time on their maintenance.
- No Watering Needed – Since it is synthetic, you don’t have to water it. Your grass looks real and fresh at all times.
- Safe for Kids – Artificial lawns don’t need fertilizers, weed killers, or pesticides that are harmful to your children. Therefore, they can safely play in the yard all day long.
- No Mowing – With synthetic grass, you don’t have to hire a mower since plastic doesn’t grow at all.
- Durable – Synthetic grass can withstand wear and tear for several years. Its colour doesn’t change even if it is exposed to sunlight or too much rain.
- Pet-Friendly – Artificial lawns are ideal for pets as they are easy to clean, especially when your dogs poop around the corner.
Issues with Synthetic Grass
Though synthetic grass seems so perfect, it also comes with some issues such as:
- Initial Costing -Artificial grass is quite expensive compared to real grass. However, you can get an excellent deal depending on your preferred artificial turf suppliers Brisbane.
- Not a Permanent Solution – An artificial grass may last for a couple of years, and therefore it will not last forever. You have to replace it every eight years or more as it has a diminishing effect as time passes by.
- Reduces the Biodiversity of Your Yard – Since it is made of synthetic materials, artificial grass is not a natural material that flora and fauna can live in.
After knowing the benefits and issues of both real and synthetic grass, it is up to you to choose. Weigh your present environment and see what truly fits your needs.